In an increasingly distributed and remote world of work, what is the role of place? We believe that there is power in creating spaces both virtual and physical for employees and the growing freelance workforce.
Return on Creativity: The Future Workforce will blend a vision of the near future with practical ideas for today’s workforce leaders and HR professionals. The conference includes keynotes, panels and breakout sessions that discuss the growing need for diversity and inclusion, the value of hybrid workforces of contract specialists and full-time employees, and how virtual and physical spaces can be used effectively. Our goal is to bring together thought leaders, business leaders, and practitioners within the workforce development, HR, and employee experience professions to learn, interact, and create new ideas together.
Why you should attend:
This virtual event will feature thought leaders and industry experts discussing the future of the workforce, and how current and future trends will affect employment and growth of companies over the coming months.
This will be discussed in a combination of panel discussions and breakout sessions held virtually March 2-3, 2021. Each attendee will get a digital copy of The Agile Workforce by Greg Kihlström, to be released February 2021
Some key takeaways will be:
- How to leverage the growing freelance economy to create hybrid workforces that expand and contract with market needs and external forces
- The business case for greater diversity and inclusion in the workplace and how to make positive changes in your D&I efforts
- The importance of more diverse leadership and leadership’s role during turbulent times
- How both physical and virtual places will continue to play a key role in the workforce of the future
Day 1 – March 2 :: 1pm to 4pm ET
- Full-time employees vs. contractors: how a hybrid workforce meets the needs of the company of the future
- The post-COVID workforce: what will be changed forever and will return to “normal”
- Virtual reality’s place in the future of work
Day 2 – March 3 :: 1pm to 4pm ET
- Diversity and the workforce of the future: how successful companies build winning teams
- Women in the workforce
- The future of leadership: how diversity creates stronger long-term outcomes for organizations