Create a profile on CareerGig to apply for this and other available gigs.
Business Systems Analyst - REMOTE Combining a suite of software-enabled services with industry best practices, PartsSource empowers customers to drive costs out of healthcare supply chain delivery. By automating the highly complex workflow associated with procurement, PartsSource delivers the industry’s only online, fully-integrated medical products parts and repair services marketplace. PartsSource facilitates millions of transactions annually by connecting 6,000 OEMs and suppliers to over 3,500 hospitals and 15,000 clinical sites worldwide. Founded in 2001, rapidly growing, and profitable, PartsSource continues to expand its marketplace of procurement and service solutions to ensure Healthcare is always on. PartsSource is answering the call for healthcare’s strong demand for game-changing eCommerce technology. This position is responsible for operational and strategic leadership of the company’s enterprise applications including but not limited to Great Plains, OnBase, Salesforce, and SAS reporting. This position will work closely with senior leadership, internal IT leadership, IT technical staff, third party service providers, and end- users across the company’s departments. This position functions as the lead for; implementations, enhancements, upgrades, maintenance, patching, troubleshooting day-to-day application-level issues and migrations as appropriate to ensure high availability and maximum utility of the application as measured against the business requirements and goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partners with business stakeholders to define business process and maintain plans for continuous improvements and major projects
- Determines future growth requirements of each enterprise application to ensure appropriate capacity and performance
- Works with third party support organizations to coordinate, manage, enhance, and ensure the integrity of these applications in each of their respective environments.
- Ensures that technical projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Leads upgrade/implementation projects and works collaboratively with end-users and departmental managers to ensure new features and functionality are implemented timely and utilized properly.
- Acts as the systems administrator for off the shelf enterprise applications for configuration management, user administration, and connectivity with other enterprise solutions.
- Monitors application usage, integrity, and performance against benchmarks to ensure high availability, responsiveness, and utility of the applications.
- Troubleshoots and triages application issues from end-users as documented in our internal help desk ticketing system.
- Develop and maintains end-user documentation for all applications
- Provides end-user training in whole or part as appropriate for each application
- Ensures each application’s functionality and workflows are fully documented as built
- Coordinates with QA and the Development team for resolving recurring, systemic issues with application workflow, integration, or behavior as designed
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems or related degree preferred or 2 years equivalent experience
- Knowledge of ERP systems, financial systems and/or document management solutions
- Worked as an Analyst or Project Manager to lead, implement or upgrade applications company wide Basic knowledge of QA terminology, methodologies, and process
- Basic knowledge of software development terminologies, methodologies, and processes.
- Experience working in/leading cross-functional teams
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate ideas and problem solutions
PartsSource Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Health, dental, vision, life, disability, retirement, and more is available
Eligible CareerGig freelancers get access to affordable guaranteed-issue health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, as well as other benefits such as retirement and more.
What's more, CareerGig contributes a portion of our fees towards your benefits. You can learn more about CareerGig benefits here.
To apply, please do the following:
Register for CareerGig and provide us your honest opinion. We thrive on transparency and radical candor here at CareerGig. Tell us how you would improve the CareerGig experience.
Apply for this opportunity by signing up through the CareerGig platform and applying there. Search for "Business Systems Analyst" and you'll see the position. It’s free to join the CareerGig Platform - click here.
CareerGig (Digics, Inc.) is an equal opportunity employer.