Create a profile on CareerGig to apply for this and other available gigs.
REMOTE POSITION ACCEPTED If you can send your friends money in seconds, why does it still take your employer two weeks to send your paycheck? At Clair, we are reimagining the future of finance for America's workers by giving them an app that allows them to get paid as soon as they clock out of work. But we're not just another digital bank; we create seamless user experiences by embedding our products within the scheduling, workforce management, and payroll apps they use every day. And, as a mission-oriented fintech, our promise to our users is simple: we'll never charge our users for accessing the money they've already worked for. We welcome people who add a new set of experiences to our melting pot of backgrounds. We're 15-ish, spread across 6 states, hailing from 9 different countries. We've got grandparents working alongside recent graduates, Americans partnering with immigrants, and self-taught coders debating with Ivy League graduates. We embrace diversity in all its forms.
Are you who we're looking for?
Over the last year and a half, we built our mobile app from the ground up with the help of an outsourced design team. Our users love our app's ease of use and clean, minimalist interface.
We are hiring a Senior Product Designer to bring our Products to the next level. Our ideal candidate has experience designing mobile apps, websites, and digital content, and can work in an agile manner across a small but fast-growing organization. Ideally, you are also a strategic design thinker, helping to define the company's visual identity and long-term design strategy. We will be particularly interested in candidates who have designed either fintech or human capital management products.
What will you do at Clair?
- Be the outspoken champion of design in the company, guiding design decision with the product team and at a strategic level with the company leadership
- Collaborate with our Product and Tech teams to design user-centric experiences that will ultimately support our users in leading better financial lives
- Create design guidelines that ensure consistency and familiarity for our users across their touchpoints with Clair
- Support our Partner onboarding team in designing screens that embed the Clair user experience within partners' apps
- Define Clair's long-term visual identity, helping us to use effective graphics and imagery to advance our brand's position in the market
Does this describe you?
- Love owning what you do, debating what you think is right, learning new things and making the impossible happen
- High degree of creativity, empathy, problem-solving ability and attention to detail
- Enjoy collaborating with PMs and Engineers alike, and establish processes that increase the team's output
- Flexibility to balance pixel-perfect design with speed to output when needed
- Openness to give and receive constructive, growth-oriented feedback
- Expertise in mobile app user experience design (information architecture, navigation design, interaction design, visual design, prototyping)
- Master Figma and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Interest in financial inclusion and in helping hourly workers become financially free
- Ability to translate high-level marketing requirements into creative designs
- 3+ years of professional experience as a UX/UI designer, preferably with fast-growing tech startups
- US work authorization
Clair is a Partner with CareerGig. This position is a Full Time / Direct Hire role in which you would immediately become a member of the Clair team with access to great company benefits!
Health, dental, vision, life, disability, retirement, and more is available
Eligible CareerGig freelancers get access to affordable guaranteed-issue health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, as well as other benefits such as retirement and more.
What's more, CareerGig contributes a portion of our fees towards your benefits. You can learn more about CareerGig benefits here.
To apply, please do the following:
Register for CareerGig and provide us your honest opinion. We thrive on transparency and radical candor here at CareerGig. Tell us how you would improve the CareerGig experience.
Apply for this opportunity by signing up through the CareerGig platform and applying there. Search for "Senior Product Designer" and you'll see the position. It’s free to join the CareerGig Platform - click here.
CareerGig (Digics, Inc.) is an equal opportunity employer.