- You are eager to shape the skills, minds, and careers of engaged BeachCoders Students.
- You are the person that your friends naturally gravitate to when they are trying to figure something out.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in modern Front-end Web Development.
- Nice to have: UX design experience.
- Teach from one up to five, 2.5-hour part-time classes per week, for 4 weeks.
- Guide students through the development of a stellar final project of their choosing.
- Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community.
- Assist students outside of class as necessary.
-- The following questions will be asked by the employer:
- How many years of teaching experience do you have? (1-3 years)
- Are you able to work in Manhattan Beach, CA 90266? (This is not necessary for live-online remote classes and okay if you are not local)
Health, dental, vision, life, disability, retirement, and more is available
Eligible CareerGig freelancers get access to affordable guaranteed-issue health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, as well as other benefits such as retirement and more.
What's more, CareerGig contributes a portion of our fees towards your benefits. You can learn more about CareerGig benefits here.
To apply, please do the following:
Register for CareerGig and provide us your honest opinion. We thrive on transparency and radical candor here at CareerGig. Tell us how you would improve the CareerGig experience.
Apply for this opportunity by signing up through the CareerGig platform and applying there. Search for "Beachcoders Academy | Web Development/Web Design Online Instructor" and you'll see the position. It’s free to join the CareerGig Platform - click here.
CareerGig (Digics, Inc.) is an equal opportunity employer.