Create a profile on CareerGig to apply for this and other available gigs.
Grow with a company that is passionate about helping you maximize your full potential. Become a part of transforming customer and client experience through the utilization of our innovative work from home technology. At BroadPath we believe in assuming the highest intention for others, our employees are empowered through their voices which helps us to continue shaping the emerging future, bringing innovation, and flexibility to the Work from Home Industry. Through our tailored training programs, backed by our hands-on approach we ensure that you are set up to be successful on your first day. WE ARE HIRING FOR UPCOMING OPPORTUNITIES! As part of our dynamic Member Service Representative team, you will provide world class customer service to our members via inbound calls. You will assist them with questions surrounding their coverage, updating relevant account information, or helping resolve any inquiries they may have!
- Provide quality customer care, follow all departmental procedures, and meet or exceed departmental productivity standards
- Work a highly regimented schedule with a full day of assisting customers on the phone
- Properly escalate telephone calls to escalated departments, process online call sheets and required documentation
- Ensure compliance with BroadPath, Client, and any job specific regulations in place for their team and role
- Minimum 2 years of call center experience
- Some experience in money or financial customer service capacity, i.e. credit advisor, cashier, etc.
- Maintain daily productivity and time management requirements.
- Show excellent customer service skills, as indicated by Quality Assurance scores and other measures.
- Strong customer service skills including diplomacy and the art of diffusing tense situations
- Excellent attendance and strict adherence to daily schedules is required in order to be successful in the job.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Previous call center experience
- Previous successful work at home experience
Note: Some of our call center positions require a specialized level of experience interacting with a particular type of customer such as: a health insurance plan member or a financial services customer as examples. This specialized experience will be listed in the qualifications when it’s required for an available position.
Health, dental, vision, life, disability, retirement, and more is available
Eligible CareerGig freelancers get access to affordable guaranteed-issue health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, as well as other benefits such as retirement and more.
What's more, CareerGig contributes a portion of our fees towards your benefits. You can learn more about CareerGig benefits here.
To apply, please do the following:
Register for CareerGig and provide us your honest opinion. We thrive on transparency and radical candor here at CareerGig. Tell us how you would improve the CareerGig experience.
Apply for this opportunity by signing up through the CareerGig platform and applying there. Search for "Call Center Customer Care Representative " and you'll see the position. It’s free to join the CareerGig Platform - click here.
CareerGig (Digics, Inc.) is an equal opportunity employer.