Create a profile on CareerGig to apply for this and other available gigs.
Localized is a career tech company that connects students and recent graduates with industry experts and employers. We place a strong focus on emerging markets and on the fields of the future. We are also growing rapidly in the United States. We are looking for a freelance UX/UI Designer that could turn into a more full-time role.
- Create user-friendly, appealing interfaces that work on a variety of devices and screens
- Collaborate with the product team and engineers to gather requirements for the design, take feedback and iterate
- Communicate your ideas clearly and develop UI mockups and user flows
- Create original design elements that extend Localized's existing style
- 3+ years experience in UI/UX design, with a strong portfolio of prior work
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must be capable of working with Figma
- Experience with responsive & mobile design
- A cover letter indicating why you're interested in the position
Health, dental, vision, life, disability, retirement, and more is available
Eligible CareerGig freelancers get access to affordable guaranteed-issue health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, as well as other benefits such as retirement and more.
What's more, CareerGig contributes a portion of our fees towards your benefits. You can learn more about CareerGig benefits here.
To apply, please do the following:
Register for CareerGig and provide us your honest opinion. We thrive on transparency and radical candor here at CareerGig. Tell us how you would improve the CareerGig experience.
Apply for this opportunity by signing up through the CareerGig platform and applying there. Search for "UX Designer - Freelancer" and you'll see the position. It’s free to join the CareerGig Platform - click here.
CareerGig (Digics, Inc.) is an equal opportunity employer.