Create a profile on CareerGig to apply for this and other available gigs.
Our growing technology team is looking for a Systems Administrator who help perform installation, configuration, maintenance, testing, and troubleshooting tasks in support of our IT customers on an on-going basis. This contract is slated to run through August 2021 with the potential for extension. Our ideal candidate will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts in an understandable and concise way. You must be organized, analytical and a strong problem solver. If you are looking to expand upon your technical skills with a growing team, apply today.
- Diagnose and resolve customer related hardware and software issues; track and document all system changes, problems, issues, and work tasks.
- Install OS Patch installation/patch removal, OS upgrades and Commercially Available Off-the_shelf (COTS) software.
- Perform necessary software application installation and configuration based on change order instructions; utilize log data and system administration tools to diagnose system hardware and software problems
- Perform system monitoring and analysis on assigned systems to discover risks and inadequacies; provide recommendations on the need for expansion and enhancement.
- Perform routine audits of systems and software to determine utilization and adequacy for demand, and compliance with current hardware and software site license regulations.
- Bachelors degree in a scientific or technical discipline such as computer science or engineering, along with six months of relevant experience.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Strong communication, written, organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills.
Health, dental, vision, life, disability, retirement, and more is available
Eligible CareerGig freelancers get access to affordable guaranteed-issue health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, as well as other benefits such as retirement and more.
What's more, CareerGig contributes a portion of our fees towards your benefits. You can learn more about CareerGig benefits here.
To apply for this position, please do the following:
Create an account on CareerGig (it’s free and takes 2 minutes)
Search for this position by searching for “Systems Administrator” in the skills search at the top of your dashboard