Create a profile on CareerGig to apply for this and other available gigs.
We have an immediate contract opening for a Software Project Manager. Our ideal candidate will work in collaboration with development teams on secure information systems to manage technical execution of projects including cost and schedule management, budgeting, and performance. If you are looking for an empowering contract opportunity where you can use your technical and management skills to deliver complex solutions, please apply today.
Day to Day Responsibilities Will Include -
- Assist Project Manager with planning, budgeting, scheduling, and quantitative management of all project activities and staff.
- Ensure overall cost, schedule, and performance of the program; contribute to and participate in customer reviews while directing resources and developing project metrics
- Develop and maintain program plans, project task scope, and development process
- Manage program staffing, resources, organizational interfaces, and task scope
- 8-10 years of software or engineering project management experience required
- Proven experience in planning, budgeting, scheduling, and executing projects to meet cost, schedule, and performance objectives
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic team environment; possess exceptional time management skills and adaptability
- Proven experience working in Agile software development processes; experience with interactive design and development methodologies is a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, experience interfacing with customers
*Preferred location is Pennsylvania*
Health, dental, vision, life, disability, retirement, and more is available
Eligible CareerGig freelancers get access to affordable guaranteed-issue health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, as well as other benefits such as retirement and more.
What's more, CareerGig contributes a portion of our fees towards your benefits. You can learn more about CareerGig benefits here.
To apply for this position, please do the following:
Create an account on CareerGig (it’s free and takes 2 minutes)
Search for this position by searching for “Project Management” in the skills search at the top of your dashboard