Create a profile on CareerGig to apply for this and other available gigs.
Why work with us?
- We are a small company where your contributions will matter, and the fruits of your labor will be immediately evident.
- You will be instrumental in helping to build the company’s technical team and establishing a collaborative work culture – we are seeking creative, skilled, and committed members with a passion for connecting people!
- Get the experience and reward of helping scale our business, attract and maintain new customers, and implement innovative ideas to serve future market needs.
- Establish another stream of income with flexible working hours.
- Earn equity in a company with high-growth potential while earning a fair hourly wage.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services, databases, and third-party API integrations
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Attend Weekly team meetings and one-on-one status meetings with PM
- Be a self-starter and solid team player.
- More than two (2) years of experience in a web development/web programming
- Experience planning and developing websites across multiple products and organizations
- Proficiency with content management systems, including WordPress and Drupal
- Dedication to innovative, sophisticated designs and collaborative problem solving
- Working experience in Windows and Linux environments
- Experience with eCommerce
- Proven success in a project coordination role
- Experience implementing and using modern web development workflows and operations using a variety of tools including GitHub
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
Strong communication skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team and management.
- BS in computer science or a related field (web design, multimedia design)
- Max $75 per/ hour
- Max project budget : $24,000 ( 40/60-cash/equity split)
- 2 month project with potential for full-time hire
Health, dental, vision, life, disability, retirement, and more is available
Eligible CareerGig freelancers get access to affordable guaranteed-issue health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, as well as other benefits such as retirement and more.
What's more, CareerGig contributes a portion of our fees towards your benefits. You can learn more about CareerGig benefits here.
To apply, please do the following:
Register for CareerGig and provide us your honest opinion. We thrive on transparency and radical candor here at CareerGig. Tell us how you would improve the CareerGig experience.
Apply for this opportunity by signing up through the CareerGig platform and applying there. Search for "SENIOR WEB DEVELOPER " and you'll see the position. It’s free to join the CareerGig Platform - click here.
CareerGig (Digics, Inc.) is an equal opportunity employer.