Create a profile on CareerGig to apply for this and other available gigs.
- Makes outbound telephone calls to members to provide health coaching and consultation.
- Assists participants to change self-efficacy behaviors and to locate and access intrapersonal, family and community resources that will make it easier to manage their health.
- Provides consultation to staff members regarding methods and approaches to help participants recognize and overcome psychosocial barriers to better health.
- Outreach to members
- Multitask between different software programs and databases
- Maintain timeliness and productivity with a varying caseload
- Organize a caseload based on time frames
- Communicate with a variety of agencies/organizations from home health agencies to vendors
- Research and maintain knowledge of current national and community resources
- Requires an MS in Social Work or related behavioral health field; minimum 3 years of clinical experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Current license as a Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in applicable state(s) required.
- Relevant call center and/or health care specific professional experience preferred.
Health, dental, vision, life, disability, retirement, and more is available
Eligible CareerGig freelancers get access to affordable guaranteed-issue health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, as well as other benefits such as retirement and more.
What's more, CareerGig contributes a portion of our fees towards your benefits. You can learn more about CareerGig benefits here.
To apply, please do the following:
Register for CareerGig and provide us your honest opinion. We thrive on transparency and radical candor here at CareerGig. Tell us how you would improve the CareerGig experience.
Apply for this opportunity by signing up through the CareerGig platform and applying there. Search for "Remote Social Worker" and you'll see the position. It’s free to join the CareerGig Platform - click here.
CareerGig (Digics, Inc.) is an equal opportunity employer.