Create a profile on CareerGig to apply for this and other available gigs.
Come join a great team in a completely remote position! If you are an up and coming project manager who has proven skills in managing projects, schedules, timelines, and budgets, this could be a great gig for you. Our team is actively looking for a contract project manager to support the facilitation, updates, and completion of our projects from start to finish.
- Provide basic PM support as it relates to implementation of projects, scheduling meetings, leading update calls, capturing notes, and distributing updates.
- Build effective time estimates, develop project schedules, address and solve scheduling issues as they arise, collect and analyze project phases.
- Maintain projects in PM software for tracking purposes, maintaining plans, collecting updates, and publishing status updates.
- Document, obtain approval, and track all changes in project scope; communicate project changes and events to all necessary parties.
- Maintain exceptional communication with both the client and internal team, set and reinforce expectations at each step of the project.
- Degree and 1+ year of proven experience as a Project Manager
- Basic knowledge and understanding of agile software development methodologies and tools
- Strong skills in G Suite and MS Office; certification in PM is preferred
- Ability to develop and foster relationships with executives and clients, strong written and communication skills needed
Health, dental, vision, life, disability, retirement, and more is available
Eligible CareerGig freelancers get access to affordable guaranteed-issue health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, as well as other benefits such as retirement and more.
What's more, CareerGig contributes a portion of our fees towards your benefits. You can learn more about CareerGig benefits here.
To apply for this position, please do the following:
Create an account on CareerGig (it’s free and takes 2 minutes)
Search for this position by searching for “Project Manager” in the skills search at the top of your dashboard