Create a profile on CareerGig to apply for this and other available gigs.
Our Licensed Health Insurance Agents are at the top of their game. They seek to achieve excellence and can do anything they set out to do. They get the opportunity to sell any number of different plans, from ACA, commercial, group, supplemental, Medicare and more.
With a large number national clients there are always new things to do, and the chance for our health agents to work from home and provide their services with a deeply rewarding daily work experience, coupled with multiple chances to earn bonus compensation along with their base. If you have an active health insurance license, and you want to work from home providing members with excellent choices for their healthcare and partner with a world class organization, join us today!
- High school diploma or the equivalent is required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Life, Accident, & Health resident insurance license and required registration
- Ambitious sales minded with strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with customers
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively in a sales environment
- Organizational skills and effective time management to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical skills to understand key performance metrics
Health, dental, vision, life, disability, retirement, and more is available
Eligible CareerGig freelancers get access to affordable guaranteed-issue health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, as well as other benefits such as retirement and more.
What's more, CareerGig contributes a portion of our fees towards your benefits. You can learn more about CareerGig benefits here.
To apply, please do the following:
Register for CareerGig and provide us your honest opinion. We thrive on transparency and radical candor here at CareerGig. Tell us how you would improve the CareerGig experience.
Apply for this opportunity by signing up through the CareerGig platform and applying there. Search for "Licensed Health Insurance Agent" and you'll see the position. It’s free to join the CareerGig Platform - click here.
CareerGig (Digics, Inc.) is an equal opportunity employer.