Create a profile on CareerGig to apply for this and other available gigs.
We'd like to invite you to come work with one of the fastest growing companies in healthcare. If you are looking to take on work that significantly improves the quality of life for others and you have a passion for helping patients, we want to hear from you. This position has multiple openings throughout the state of Florida.
Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
- Work as part of the Clinical Operations Team, providing clinical assessment and care to assigned patients in their homes and in skilled nursing facilities.
- Identify quality improvement activities and planning individualization health care consistent with the company policy protocols.
- Complete summary and care management referral forms, identify unmet needs in gaps in care and initiate appropriate referral to health plans and outreach to PCP contacts.
Nurse Practitioner Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing; Master's or Doctorate Degree required OR commensurate experience and satisfactory completion of NP licensure
- Minimum of 3 years RN work experience; Minimum 1 year clinical experience as a NP in geriatric, adult or family practice setting
- Current RN and NP licensure in state of practice; board certification by AANP, or ANCC, in Adult, Family Practice and Geriatrics or Adult Gerontology
- Current CPR certification
- 1099 flexible schedule
- Work from home, traveling within assigned location (Multiple locations available throughout Florida)
- Flexible schedule, no evenings required
Health, dental, vision, life, disability, retirement, and more is available
Eligible CareerGig freelancers get access to affordable guaranteed-issue health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, as well as other benefits such as retirement and more.
What's more, CareerGig contributes a portion of our fees towards your benefits. You can learn more about CareerGig benefits here.
To apply, please do the following:
Register for CareerGig and provide us your honest opinion. We thrive on transparency and radical candor here at CareerGig. Tell us how you would improve the CareerGig experience.
Apply for this opportunity by signing up through the CareerGig platform and applying there. Search for "Nurse Practitioner" and you'll see the position. It’s free to join the CareerGig Platform - click here.
CareerGig (Digics, Inc.) is an equal opportunity employer.