Create a profile on CareerGig to apply for this and other available gigs.
We are a thriving FinTech company with a small, very agile team that is data and results driven. Currently located in downtown Chicago, we are a lean and innovative team actively seeking out like minded talent. As a Mobile App Developer, you will play a lead role on the app development team. You will assist in the development of our mobile app for both iPhone and Android, while working closely with product, marketing, and backend leads.
- You will provide technical assistance to a small mobile app team
- You'll be responsible for the technical plan for the mobile app development
- You will help to coordinate with web and backend teams to ensure a consistent and positive user experience
- You will have the opportunity to work closely with our VP of Engineering on the technical vision of the mobile application
- 5+ years of professional experience as a mobile app developer
- Strong communication skills and ability to articulate complex problems and solutions
- Proven experience in React Native
- Experience in UI/UX of mobile apps is preferred
- Preferred Tech Skills: Ruby, Python, Redis, Redshift
Health, dental, vision, life, disability, retirement, and more is available
Eligible CareerGig freelancers get access to affordable guaranteed-issue health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, as well as other benefits such as retirement and more.
What's more, CareerGig contributes a portion of our fees towards your benefits. You can learn more about CareerGig benefits here.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:
Create an account on CareerGig (it’s free and takes 2 minutes)
Search for this position by searching for “Developer” in the skills search at the top of your dashboard