Create a profile on CareerGig to apply for this and other available gigs.
Claims Processors will be responsible for the accurate and timely entry, review, and resolution of simple to moderate complexity Medicaid claims in accordance with guidelines, procedures, and policies as outlined by our client. Responsibilities.
- Process incoming Medicaid claims in accordance with policies, procedures and guidelines
- Verify presence of all required data fields and that applicable medical records are included/reviewed (where required)
- Refer claims for medical claim review as necessary/applicable
- Work effectively in a virtual, work-from-home, telecommute position processing claims
- 2+ years of recent Health Insurance Claims Processing experience
- Ability to maintain balanced performance in areas of production and quality
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and project a professional business image
- Good attitude and ability work independently from home, as well as with a team
- Prior experience processing Medicaid claims highly preferred, but not required
- Prior work from home experience
- IDX system experience
- AHCCCS system experience
- Citrix, Siebel, HPIS, DataNet, Excel/SharePoint
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Medicaid claims processing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Health, dental, vision, life, disability, retirement, and more is available
Eligible CareerGig freelancers get access to affordable guaranteed-issue health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, as well as other benefits such as retirement and more.
What's more, CareerGig contributes a portion of our fees towards your benefits. You can learn more about CareerGig benefits here.
To apply, please do the following:
Register for CareerGig and provide us your honest opinion. We thrive on transparency and radical candor here at CareerGig. Tell us how you would improve the CareerGig experience.
Apply for this opportunity by signing up through the CareerGig platform and applying there. Search for "Medicaid" and you'll see the position. It’s free to join the CareerGig Platform - click here.
CareerGig (Digics, Inc.) is an equal opportunity employer.