Create a profile on CareerGig to apply for this and other available gigs.
Our team is looking for a compassionate and trained Home Health Aide who is certified as required by state. The position requires a minimum of six months experience as a Home Health Aide or Nurse Aide within the last year, and completion of the Certified Home Health Aide training program and competency evaluation conducted by our internal team. In this role you'll have the opportunity to perform a variety of duties to care for and comfort the sick, injured, or others who require medical services in the home. If you are a compassionate and caring individual who has experience in home health and/or nursing, we'd love to hear from you!
The Home Health Aide participates in caring for clients by:
- Performing nursing procedures for which his or her training has provided the necessary skills.
- Recording care given, including observations and treatments and Informing supervisor of changes in client’s condition.
- Assisting in meeting psychosocial, safety and physical comfort needs of clients within the scope of his or her training.
- Insuring that the client’s equipment, supplies, and personal belongings are safeguarded.
Duties and Responsibilities - Provide personal care in the following areas:
- Oral care, bathing, feeding
- Assisting with personal hygiene, skin care, turning and positioning clients
- Making beds, morning and evening care, measure and record client intake and output
- Take blood pressure, temperature, pulse and respiration
- Help clients to walk and move, collect urine and stool specimens
- Keep client area safe and clean, prepare meals, schedule appointments
Health, dental, vision, life, disability, retirement, and more is available
Eligible CareerGig freelancers get access to affordable guaranteed-issue health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, as well as other benefits such as retirement and more.
What's more, CareerGig contributes a portion of our fees towards your benefits. You can learn more about CareerGig benefits here.
To apply for this position, please do the following:
- Create an account on CareerGig (it’s free and takes 2 minutes)
- Search for this position by searching for “Home Health” in the skills search at the top of your dashboard