Create a profile on CareerGig to apply for this and other available gigs.
Freelance Staff Auditor will audit financial statements and documents, prepare work papers, compile and present audit findings and proposed process improvements to the audit leadership team.
You will partner with a CPA firm during the accounting busy season to provide support to multiple clients.
Required skills for this opportunity:
- Minimum of 1-3 years working in an audit role (Internal or external)
- College degree, Accounting or Tax preferred
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to work independently, with or without guidance
- Advanced Excel skills
Hours: 20 hours per week to start
Location: REMOTE, anywhere in the US
Health, dental, vision, life, disability, retirement, and more is available
Eligible CareerGig freelancers get access to affordable guaranteed-issue health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, as well as other benefits such as retirement and more.
What's more, CareerGig contributes a portion of our fees towards your benefits. You can learn more about CareerGig benefits here.
To apply for this position, please do the following:
- Create an account on CareerGig (it’s free and takes 2 minutes)
- Search for this position by searching for “Auditor” in the skills search at the top of your dashboard