Create a profile on CareerGig to apply for this and other available gigs.
We are looking for a Freelance Talent Sourcer who will play a pivotal role in our growing team. You’ll partner closely with hiring managers, HR, and teams to research, source, and identify qualified candidates in the first stage of the recruitment process.
As a Freelance Talent Sourcer, you will reach out to active and passive candidates across different channels, build talent pipelines for future hiring needs, and establish our organization as an employer of choice. You’ll get to learn about different industries, identify best practices and get to work with people who are passionate about making a positive impact in the world.
What you'll do day-to-day:
- Reach out to potential candidates on professional networks and social media
- Craft recruiting communications to send to active and passive candidates
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their needs and goals over time
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Maintain candidate database in our applicant tracking system
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Research and target new talent sourcing channels
What we look for in a candidate:
- Previous work experience as a recruiter or similar role
- Familiarity working with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Effective time-management skills
- Understanding of the different levels and skills needed for each role
Health, dental, vision, life, disability, retirement, and more is available
Eligible CareerGig freelancers get access to affordable guaranteed-issue health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, as well as other benefits such as retirement and more.
What's more, CareerGig contributes a portion of our fees towards your benefits. You can learn more about CareerGig benefits here.
To apply, please do the following:
Register for CareerGig and provide us your honest opinion. We thrive on transparency and radical candor here at CareerGig. Tell us how you would improve the CareerGig experience.
Apply for this opportunity by signing up through the CareerGig platform and applying there. Search for "Freelance Recruiter" and you'll see the position. It’s free to join the CareerGig Platform - click here.
CareerGig (Digics, Inc.) is an equal opportunity employer.