Our growing team is looking to hire an upbeat, hard working, and energetic person to assist with accounting related tasks including bookkeeping and Quickbooks. As a freelance bookkeeper and expert in Quickbooks, you must showcase a high level of understanding and hands on experience with the following: Payroll, filing monthly taxes, accounts payable, and accounts receivable.
Day to Day:
- Track and manage weekly payroll obligations; respond to billing emails and inquiries
- Track payments to vendors and other accounts payable
- Complete monthly state and federal tax forms
- Send invoices and keep track of monthly accounts receivable
- Handle communications with vendors and employees; support employees
- Proven experience with QuickBooks accounting software and certification from a major bookkeeping association
- Knowledge of accounting specialization such as federal and state tax codes for withholding sales tax
- QuickBooks experience which includes: Payroll and AR
- Previous experience in eCommerce is a perk
- Must be friendly, a strong problem solver, enjoy working with people, can think on your feet, and adaptable
*This could be a long term opportunity for the right person! When applying, please let us know about another client you have supported in the past and the impact you made on that business.
Health, dental, vision, life, disability, retirement, and more is available
Eligible CareerGig freelancers get access to affordable guaranteed-issue health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, as well as other benefits such as retirement and more.
What's more, CareerGig contributes a portion of our fees towards your benefits. You can learn more about CareerGig benefits here.
To apply for this position, please do the following:
Create an account on CareerGig (it’s free and takes 2 minutes)
Search for this position by searching for “Accounting & Bookkeeping” in the skills search at the top of your dashboard