Create a profile on CareerGig to apply for this and other available gigs.
We are actively seeking an experienced project consultant who is passionate about data from a strategic stand point, and offers significant experience overseeing development, sales, and delivery aspects of leading 'data first' consulting engagements. As the Data Strategy Consultant, you will help our clients blend data, analytics, and organizational design to maximize opportunities and deepen customer engagement.
This consultant will be a critical thinker, have strong entrepreneurial spirit, be dynamic and adaptable, have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, and be extremely data centric.
On a day to day basis you will:
- Create data strategy engagement deliverables and present them to client teams. (Including but not limited to: gap analysis, prioritization matrices, roadmaps and summaries of best practices).
- Create and develop project timelines; identify and diagnose client challenges.
- Showcase strong command of the current MarTech ecosystem.
- Develop sales presentations and participate in the process of listening to client opportunities and developing solutions.
- Bring a critical approach with structured analyses of qualitative and quantitative data drawing on your experience constructing and applying analytical frameworks.
- Showcase a strong ability to listen, write, and present "data first" solutions that match the client situations
- 5+ years in a business environment with a focus in specific function like marketing, product development and/or analytics. We need someone who has proven experience going deep into a specific area of expertise.
- 5+ years experience in project management and ability to lead complex programs and implementation of projects in the tech area.
- Exceptional client facing skills: Meeting and workshop orchestration, data analysis to executive audiences, influencing, and interviewing.
- Demonstrated data analysis skills; proven experience in conducting assessments and providing strategic recommendations.
Health, dental, vision, life, disability, retirement, and more is available
Eligible CareerGig freelancers get access to affordable guaranteed-issue health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, as well as other benefits such as retirement and more.
What's more, CareerGig contributes a portion of our fees towards your benefits. You can learn more about CareerGig benefits here.
To apply for this position, please do the following:
- Create an account on CareerGig (it’s free and takes 2 minutes)
- Search for this position by searching for “consultant” in the skills search at the top of your dashboard