Create a profile on CareerGig to apply for this and other available gigs.
- Mine and analyze data from company databased to drive optimization and improvement of product development, business strategies, and marketing techniques.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Access the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques; develop custom data models and algorithms to apply data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generations, and ad targeting.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Math or related field
- 7+ years of professional experience as a Data Scientist
- Exceptional problem solving skills with emphasis on product development.
- Proven experience using statistical computer languages (SQL, Python, R, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Proven experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, building and implementing models, and creating/running simulations.
Additional Information: This contract opportunity is open for remote work and is an immediate opening. Pay rate: $80/hour. All candidates will complete a video interview.
Health, dental, vision, life, disability, retirement, and more is available
Eligible CareerGig freelancers get access to affordable guaranteed-issue health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, as well as other benefits such as retirement and more.
What's more, CareerGig contributes a portion of our fees towards your benefits. You can learn more about CareerGig benefits here.
To apply, please do the following:
Register for CareerGig and provide us your honest opinion. We thrive on transparency and radical candor here at CareerGig. Tell us how you would improve the CareerGig experience.
Apply for this opportunity by signing up through the CareerGig platform and applying there. Search for "Data Scientist" and you'll see the position. It’s free to join the CareerGig Platform - click here.
CareerGig (Digics, Inc.) is an equal opportunity employer.