Create a profile on CareerGig to apply for this and other available gigs.
PartsSource Inc. is the world’s largest provider of medical replacement products. We’re helping everyone raise the availability and quality of patient care. The Contract Recruiter will be support recruitment activity at front end of recruitment life-cycle improve candidate reach, engagement and assist with evaluation of qualified talent. He/she will work in conjunction with onsite recruitment resources responsible for full-life cycle management of requirement efforts. The role requires experience with sourcing and recruitment platforms and resources along with familiarity ATS systems. Position is located REMOTE or open to local candidates in the Cleveland area. The role will report to the Sr. Talent Advisor within the HR department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead sourcing efforts through appropriate outreach efforts including
advertisement platforms, networking, affiliate groups, and resume resources.
- Review all job applicants and referrals for job qualifications
- Conduct initial screenings of candidates to determine qualifications per job specifications and requirements.
- Refer qualified candidates to onsite recruiters for prioritization and referral to Hiring Manager.
- Scheduling candidates in coordination with onsite recruiters and hiring managers for interviews in the hiring process
- Maintain communications with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Evaluate candidate salary and job expectations to ensure potential fit with requisition specifications.
- Initiate any necessary assessments as may be required in the hiring process
- 2-5 years of experience in full lifecycle recruitment within a corporate
staff setting and/or recruitment agency
- Experience recruiting for a variety of talent including hourly, salary and
manager/director level roles
- Knowledgeable with LinkedIn and other means of candidate engagement.
- Experienced at managing candidate progress and communication via ATS systems (Newton experience preferred)
- Experience using external jobs board and resume banks (Indeed, Ziprecruiter, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to articulate value proposition to prospective candidates
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), attention to detail, and highly organized
- Experienced with MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Bachelors degree preferred
PartsSource Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Health, dental, vision, life, disability, retirement, and more is available
Eligible CareerGig freelancers get access to affordable guaranteed-issue health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, as well as other benefits such as retirement and more.
What's more, CareerGig contributes a portion of our fees towards your benefits. You can learn more about CareerGig benefits here.
To apply, please do the following:
Register for CareerGig and provide us your honest opinion. We thrive on transparency and radical candor here at CareerGig. Tell us how you would improve the CareerGig experience.
Apply for this opportunity by signing up through the CareerGig platform and applying there. Search for "Contract Recruiter (Sourcing Support) " and you'll see the position. It’s free to join the CareerGig Platform - click here.
CareerGig (Digics, Inc.) is an equal opportunity employer.