Create a profile on CareerGig to apply for this and other available gigs.
We're on the lookout for a Client Services Associate to support our team and be the primary link & liaison between our company and our current and potential clients. The ideal candidate will tackle customer issues, complaints, and inquiries head on, all while keeping customer satisfaction at the forefront of their decision-making and communication. This is a 1099 contract role with the expectation of 15-25 hours per week. You may work 100% remote in the US.
• Manage large amounts of inbound calls with efficiency and courtesy (conversation scripts will be provided in order to effectively handle a variety of topics)
• Identify customer needs; clarify information and goals; research client issues; provide solutions and/or alternatives to solve these problems
• Uncover and take advantage of new opportunities to upsell products
• Build and foster sustainable relationships and engage customers by going the extra mile
• Attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level; meet & exceed personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
Professional Skills and Requirements:
• Proven experience in a customer support role
• Strong phone and verbal communication skills, plus active listening skills
• Empathetic customer focus, flexibility to manage a variety of personality types
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and manage time effectively
• High school degree or above is required
Health, dental, vision, life, disability, retirement, and more is available
Eligible CareerGig freelancers get access to affordable guaranteed-issue health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, as well as other benefits such as retirement and more.
What's more, CareerGig contributes a portion of our fees towards your benefits. You can learn more about CareerGig benefits here.
To apply for this position, please do the following:
- Create an account on CareerGig (it’s free and takes 2 minutes)
- Search for this position by searching for “client services” in the skills search at the top of your dashboard