Create a profile on CareerGig to apply for this and other available gigs.
Our Pharmacy Customer Care Representatives have a high-energy culture and are passionate about providing excellent customer service with empathy while resolving the member’s questions on the first call. It feels good to do this job; you support people when they need it the most. You will take inbound calls and have conversations with our members to answer questions or provide information so that they better understand their coverage and options. Typical topics include: prescription refills, order status, and insurance coverage. (This role is 100% remote)
- Assisting members with their pharmacy benefit plans
- Take inbound calls and answer questions regarding prescription insurance, medication coverage and mail order prescriptions so that our customers better understand their coverage and options
- May be required to make outbound calls to assist members in coordinating care
- Document all call information per approved operating procedures
- Use tools and problem-solving skills to identify caller needs, including potential crisis calls, and route calls to appropriate resource per standard operating procedures
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in a call center environment
- Previous customer service or hospitality experience in a daily customer facing role
- Strong sense of empathy and ability to relate to others while having phone conversations
- Abillty to continue moving forward in the face of daily challenges and keep a positive attitude
- Strong computer & telephone multitasking skills including: the ability to effectively search for and type information on the computer, navigate through multiple windows and screens quickly, while inputting information accurately and keeping pace on a call.
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
- Commitment to schedule adherence
- Strong teamwork ethic
- Minimum of High School Diploma/GED
- Previous work at home experience
- Healthcare related call center customer service experience
- Held to benchmarks for metrics in Schedule Adherence, Productivity, Quality, Attendance.
Health, dental, vision, life, disability, retirement, and more is available
Eligible CareerGig freelancers get access to affordable guaranteed-issue health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, as well as other benefits such as retirement and more.
What's more, CareerGig contributes a portion of our fees towards your benefits. You can learn more about CareerGig benefits here.
To apply, please do the following:
Register for CareerGig and provide us your honest opinion. We thrive on transparency and radical candor here at CareerGig. Tell us how you would improve the CareerGig experience.
Apply for this opportunity by signing up through the CareerGig platform and applying there. Search for "Pharmacy Customer Care Representative " and you'll see the position. It’s free to join the CareerGig Platform - click here.
CareerGig (Digics, Inc.) is an equal opportunity employer.