Create a profile on CareerGig to apply for this and other available gigs.
The BH Provider Quality Manager responsible for leading Behavioral Health (BH) provider engagement, with a focus on leveraging the data available to providers and helping to improve the value delivered to Beacon members. Drives BH provider performance improvement year over year through education and data. This role is responsible for a local market. **Must reside in Florida (Tampa, Miami, etc.) **Position requires a Florida BH Clinical License
- Establishes relationships and engages with BH providers and ensures measurable improvements in clinical and quality outcomes for members.
- Builds relationships with internal clinical and quality departments to ensure high quality care to members and achievement of company HEDIS performance.
- Implements strategies that meet clinical, quality, and network improvement goals through positive working relationships with providers, state agencies, advocacy groups and other market stakeholders.
- Meets with providers face to face, telephonically and via Web-Ex. Acts as a liaison between strategic providers and Beacon clinical, quality, provider strategy, network departments, operations, claims and provider relations to ensure interdepartmental collaboration and coordination of goals and priorities and to support linkages for issue resolution, helping to improve provider experience and overall satisfaction with Beacon.
- Supports regional and corporate initiatives regarding Alternative Payment Models (APM), including Value Based Payment (VBP), clinical innovation, and thought leadership transforming provider relationships from transactional interactions to collaborative aggregate data assessment.
- Creates and maintains linkages between providers of all levels of care, as well as other community based services and resources to improve transitions of care and continuity of services.
- Partners with network providers and Beacon stakeholders to operationalize innovative programs and strategies to improve clinical and quality outcomes.
- Analyzes provider reports pertaining to cost, utilization, and outcomes, and presents the data to providers and highlights trends.
- Identifies data outliers and opportunities for improvement for individual providers.
- Identifies high-performing and innovative providers who may be interested in new programmatic or payment models.
- Collaborates with regional leadership and network teams to identify providers who are best suited for APMs, preferred provider networks, and/or other aggregate data management programs. Participates in the identification of opportunities for expansion and development of innovative pilot programs, to include program development, implementation, launch, and efficacy and outcomes measurements.
- Contributes to the identification of best practices and integrates high-quality program ideas/designs into the local market to drive high levels of value.
- Provides consultation to providers for clinically complex members as applicable.
- Surfaces clinical and quality issues to regional clinical and quality teams and participates in helping to address concerns.
- Conducts medical record reviews annually or as needed with network providers across all service levels.
- Assists with provider orientations and provider training events in the region, when applicable.
- Managed care experience preferred. Current, valid, independent and unrestricted license such as RN, LCSW, LMFT, LMHC, LPC, or Licensed Psychologist (as allowed by applicable by state laws) is required.
- Master’s degree or above in Behavioral Health field; 10 years of progressively responsible professional experience in healthcare, with at least 5 of those years in a behavioral health setting, either provider or payer; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Travel may be required.
Applicant must be located in Florida. Position requires a Florida BH Clinical License.
Health, dental, vision, life, disability, retirement, and more is available
Eligible CareerGig freelancers get access to affordable guaranteed-issue health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, as well as other benefits such as retirement and more.
What's more, CareerGig contributes a portion of our fees towards your benefits. You can learn more about CareerGig benefits here.
To apply, please do the following:
Register for CareerGig and provide us your honest opinion. We thrive on transparency and radical candor here at CareerGig. Tell us how you would improve the CareerGig experience.
Apply for this opportunity by signing up through the CareerGig platform and applying there. Search for "Behavioral Health Quality Manager" and you'll see the position. It’s free to join the CareerGig Platform - click here.
CareerGig (Digics, Inc.) is an equal opportunity employer.