Verify the background and skills of your 1099 talent for even the most exacting requirements
We’re building the world best record of work history and talent capabilities. With a combination of artificial intelligence, machine learning, and utilizing other technologies such as blockchain, our reputation and matching platform makes finding the best 1099 contractor quicker and easier with less risk.
Our 3-step proof process exceeds other platforms and services
Freelancer members have the ability to identify skills and experience that is relevant to the work they perform.
This is self-reported information.
Freelancers can get customers, coworkers, and others to verify that their claims are correct and accurate.
This is peer-verified information.
What sets CareerGig apart. We get third party authorities to certify claimed and confirmed information so company customers can be certain they are hiring the best freelancer for the gig.
This means that reputable 3rd-party authorities have verified and certified this information to be true.
Find the highly skilled 1099 contractors you need
Create customized search criteria for even the most demanding requirements
The CareerGig reputation and matching platform can handle everything from routine tasks to the most highly skilled and specialized requirements. Our platform allows you to build requirements based on several dimensions of quantitative criteria including:
- Skills assessments, including your own customized tests
- Certifications and Accreditations
- Work Experience & Education Background
- Background Checks (Criminal, etc.)
- Behavioral assessments that enable you to determine if a contractor will be a great fit working with your team
- Job availability, including location, time availability, and hourly rate
Stop relying solely on 5-star rating systems and self-reporting to make business critical decisions.
Find the best talent based on 3rd party data that is able to be certified.
- ID Verification
- Behavioral Assessments
- Accreditations and Certifications
- SSN Trace
- Global Watchlist Search
- Most Recent Work Experience
- Most Recent Education
- County Criminal or Civil Court Search
- National Criminal Search
- Sex Offenders Search
- Standard or Customized Skills Assessments
CareerGig Skills Assessments are available in 20 categories, with over 1,000 tests available within our platform.
- Abilities & Aptitudes
- Accounting & Financial
- Application & Web Development
- Call Center
- Databases & Business Intelligence
- Desktop Publishing Software
- Engineering, Industrial & Design
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Hardware & Networking
- Hospitality Industry
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Language & Communication
- Legal, Safety & Administration
- Operating Systems & Internet Browsers
- Primary Work Skills
- Software Engineering