How is Moonlighting Taking the Gig Economy to the Next Level with Jeff Tennery
Moonlighting Founder and CEO, Jeff Tennery joined Rohit from Lifeselfmastery.com to discuss how he created a platform which is Linkedin for freelancers and the best way for people to start their freelancing gigs.
The LifeSelfMastery podcast features high-quality entrepreneurs who talk about how to build businesses, how to change your beliefs and mindset, and much more.
Moonlighting is one of the fastest growing freelance marketplaces in the world and will be the first scaled hiring platform on the blockchain. Jeff has over 25 years in senior executive leadership roles at Verizon, AT&T Wireless, nTelos, and Millennial Media (IPO) and is an alumnus of Miami University.
In this episode of the LifeSelfMastery podcast you’ll learn:
- What made Jeff build Moonlighting?
- How is Moonlighting solving the problem of recruitment through Blockchain?
- How many customers and revenues does Moonlighting have?
- What is the next big thing for Moonlighting?
- Jeff’s favorite business book
- If there had been one thing to focus on when he had started his business, what would it be?
- What is your favorite online tool?
Listen in now
Learn more about the LifeSelfMastery podcast at http://lifeselfmastery.com.