Moonlighting has eliminated the need for outside transactions with our quick and easy payment system. We’ve teamed up with WePay to make setting up your bank account to receive money simple. Here’s how:
First create a Chase Account:
- From the home screen, tap the hamburger menu on the top left
- Tap Banks & Cards
- Tap the plus button next to Receive money to your bank account
- Sign up for Chase (or login if you already have an account) by filling out each field with your information and tapping Grant Access
- You’ll receive a confirmation email from WePay, tap Confirm your email
Then add your bank account to receive payments:
- Log into your Chase account here: https://wepay.com/login
- Tap the gear icon labelled Settings
- Tap Withdrawals
- Tap Link your bank account
- Verify your information and tap Next
- Enter your banking details and tap Continue
Q: Once I sign up for WePay, when do I need to add my bank details?
A: When you receive your first payment, you’ll receive a link to add your bank account. You’ll be able to receive money to your Chase account for 30 days before the payments are refunded, giving you plenty of time to add your bank account and withdraw the money.
Q: Can I link my PayPal and Bank Account?
A: Yes. However, you will only be able to receive money to your PayPal account that is sent by other users that have linked their PayPal account as well.
Q: How long will it take to receive my money?
A: All payments should be received within 5 business days, though they typically arrive much sooner than that.