Moonlighting allows you send money via credit card, debit card, or bank account for free; all you need is the recipients emails address or mobile phone number. Here’s how:
- From the home screen, select Send Money (under productivity tools in the “Get Hire” view)
- Enter the correct information into the fields
- Insert the dollar amount you want to send (between $1-$5000)
- To: Enter the recipient’s email or mobile phone number
- You can use the contact book to search for Moonlighters, Favorites, or your device’s contact book
- For: A short description of why you are sending them money
- Select Send Money to send the payment
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”7303″ border_color=”grey” img_link_large=”” img_link_target=”_self” img_size=”large”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]FAQ
Q: Can I send a payment with my PayPal account?
A: Yes, if the recipient can receive money through PayPal, a PayPal button will appear beside the Send Money button.
Q: How will I know that they received the payment?
A: You will receive a notification when the payment has been processed.
Q: I received an error message. What do I do?
A: First, check to make sure your accounts are set up properly. If you think they are and the payment still will not go through, contact email@example.com.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]