They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away. We’re not doctors but we think that invoicing will make your life just as happy and healthy. Look at all the benefits you get by invoicing with Moonlighting:
> Simple: Moonlighting invoices have everything you need to get paid in one place. It’s effortless for businesses and customers alike.
> Fast: Stop waiting for checks in the mail. No need to repeat credit or debit card numbers over the phone. It only takes a minute and a few clicks.
> Mobile: Send invoices free right from the Moonlighting app on your mobile device as soon as you complete the job. You don’t have to wait until you get home to your computer.
> Organized: Keep hiring and payments in one place so you can track paid or unpaid invoices quickly.
> Secure: Customers can pay with any major credit card, Paypal or their bank account from the secure payment link.
Show Me How…
Invoicing is an expert and professional way to send money through Moonlighting, and as soon as you learn how, you’re going to love it.
It’s simple. You can send an invoice to anyone, all you need is their email address or mobile phone number. Here’s how:
- From the home screen, select “Productivity Tools”
- Select “Invoices” and then “Create Invoice”
- Fill out the fields
- You can set the invoice to be sent at recurring intervals by selecting “Frequency” and then “Recurring” and filling out the subsequent fields
- Select the + button to add an item to the invoice, repeat as necessary
- Select “Save & Preview” to view a preview of the invoice. You can also save the invoice when finished for later use
- Select “Send” to send the invoice
Watch a video tutorial below:
You can send an invoice to a non-Moonlighting client by using their email address or mobile phone number. They will receive a link that takes them to a form to enter their payment details; when they pay the invoice, the funds will be directly deposited into the “receive payment” account that you set up. See? Easy, fast, reliable.
And invoicing is available both on the web and on the app so you have it whenever and wherever you want it. It’s awesome: Click invoices. Create invoices. Send invoices.