[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]Use invoicing to get paid quickly and securely. You can send an invoice to anyone, all you need is their email address or mobile phone number. Here’s how: [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]
- From the home screen, select “Invoices”
- Select “Create Invoice”
- Fill out the fields
- You can set the invoice to be sent at recurring intervals by selecting “Frequency” and then “Recurring” and filling out the subsequent fields.
- Select the + button to add an item to the invoice, repeat as necessary
- Select “Save & Preview” to view a preview of the invoice
- Select “Send” to send the invoice
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]FAQ
Q: Can I send an invoice to a non-Moonlighting client?
A: Yes, you can send an invoice to anybody using their email address or mobile phone number. They will receive a link that takes them to a form to enter their payment details; when they pay the invoice, the funds will be directly deposited into the “receive payment” account that you set up.
Q: Can I save the invoice and not send it?
A: Yes, once you view the invoice preview, it will be saved for you to return to later.