[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]Need to make an edit or update your Skills Post with new information? You can easily make changes to your post at anytime. Here’s how:[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]
- From the home screen, open the hamburger menu on the top left
- Scroll down on the menu and select “My Open Jobs”
- Select the post you want to edit
- Once the post opens, edit any field you need to update
- When you are happy with your edits, select the “Save” button, (or click the back arrow to discard changes)
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”6685″ border_color=”grey” img_link_large=”” img_link_target=”_self” img_size=”large”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]FAQ
Q: Can I get to the edit screen any other way?
A: Yes, this edit screen is also accessible if you open your post from any job stream.
Q: Will updating my post re-release it as a new post?
A: No, updating your post will not affect the place on your post in the job feeds on the app. However, all users that have expressed interest in your post will receive a notification that your job has been updated.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]