[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]Need to make an edit or update your job with new information? You can easily make changes to your job at anytime. Here’s how:[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]
- From the home screen, select Me
- On your profile select View My Jobs
- Open the job you want to update and then select Edit
- Make the changes you want
- When you are happy with your edits, select the Save Changes, (or click the back arrow to discard changes)
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”7881″ border_color=”grey” img_link_large=”” img_link_target=”_self” img_size=”large”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]FAQ
Q: Can I get to the edit screen any other way?
A: Yes, this edit screen is also accessible if you open your job from any job stream or opening My Active Jobs & Services
Q: Will updating my job re-release it as a new job?
A: No, updating your job will not affect the place on your job in the job feeds on the app. [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]