How to Make Payments on the Website
Making Payments with Moonlighting has never been easier. With the launch of the website, users can now use the app or the web interchangeably to complete transactions. Whether you need to pay for a job completed through or outside Moonlighting, payments are quick and easy. No more hassle of getting cash from the ATM, writing a check (let alone finding your checkbook), or showing up in person just to swipe your card.
There are multiple ways to make a payment using the website:
1) On the right of every user’s profile. Completely fill out the payment form to send them money.
2) After you have clicked “I’m Available” on an opportunity, a button labeled “Send Payment” will appear. Click on it and a payment window will pop up!
3) Using the standard payment page. Fill out all the details and click “Send Money” to complete the transaction. If your payment details have not been entered, you will be prompted to do so.
There are 2 ways to get to the payment page:
A) At top right of every page. Simply click “Send Money” to bring up the payment page.
B) Floating in the bottom right. Hover over the floating action button and a menu will pop up. Click “Send Money” for the payment page.
Make sure to check out these related articles for safety tips:
- Tips for Transacting Outside of Your Trusted Network
- Keeping Your Information Safe with Moonlighting
If you have any questions or need help, contact us at Support@MoonlightingApp.com