Once you’ve created an opportunity, you may need to edit the contents. Maybe you found a typo, want to add a good photo, or add/delete information. There are a number of reasons why you want to edit or delete your post and that’s why we made it incredibly simple to do so! Here are the steps to edit:
- On the home screen, select Me button (top white bar) under ‘Who’s Moonlighting’
- Select the post you want to edit.
- Input the changes
- Title & Summary- Just click and delete/type any text you want
- Job Amount- Just click on the number and delete/type any number you want
- Add a Photo- Click the camera icon and follow on screen instructions
- Delete a Photo- Click existing photo, select Delete and then Confirm
- To Delete your post, simply select Delete (red x) centered on the bottom of the screen
- Select Save in the lower right hand corner.
That’s it! If you ever need to update anything in your post, just repeat the first two steps and edit whatever parts of your post you need to.