You have reached the point where you need to hire help. Maybe you are a small business needing a website or looking for part-time help. Maybe you are a mom who does not have enough hours in the day to finish the countless items on your to-do list, or perhaps you have a home repair job that requires a professional. The list is endless and we have all been there at some point – needing help to get stuff done.
If you need help checking off items on your to-do list, then this is the perfect time to create a Get Stuff Done opportunity on Moonlighting! Simply follow these steps to post a Get Stuff Done job:
- Go to the Home Screen.
- Select Get Stuff Done, the middle blue bar. This will bring you to the job information page where you enter the required details to create a post. Then other Moonlighters will be able to respond to your post and you can choose to hire one of them.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Title- Simply describe the job without going into details
- Summary- Where all the details go
- Zip code- Where the job is located
- Price- Put the most accurate price you can
- Add photos- Clear, relevant photos are best
- Select Add to Moonlighting. This will post your job to Moonlighting!
- Share your post. Using the Social Media share links is a great way to hire someone within your trusted network!