Are you ready to accept your first payment on Moonlighting? First, you need to set up your banking details. Read on for step-by-step directions on how to create your account so you can Receive Payments from friends and those in your trusted social networks that you work with.
How to receive a payment:
- Open the Moonlighting app
- On the home screen, select the Menu button (3 horizontal lines) in the top left corner of the screen
- Under Banks & Cards, select Receive Payment
- Select the yellow Start button at the bottom
- Fill out the required information fields
- If you wish to set up your Receive Payment as a business, then you must have an EIN (Employer Identification Number)
- Select Next
- You have the option to connect your Receive Payment either directly to your bank account or to your Venmo
- To connect your bank account – Fill out the Nickname, Routing Number and Account Number
- To connect your Venmo – Select Venmo, then enter in your Venmo e-mail or phone number, depending on which you use to create the account
- Select Add Account
- Sweet! You have now been conditionally approved and are ready to receive payments on Moonlighting
- If you have any trouble receiving payments on the app, please email [email protected]
FAST FACT: You can use the Pay Now function to send money to someone– anytime, anywhere! You DON’T need to set up a job to use it, just your account!